So you think you have what it takes so become a test pilot?
Well, let’s just see about that then…
Are YOU capable of:
- conducting a polite conversation?
- providing thoughtful feedback?
- separating facts from opinions?
- not crumbling under the pressure if things aren’t super clear or working perfectly?
- not losing your sh*t if someone on the internet disagrees with you?
I sure am, Hoss. “
Well then, I guess you are qualified to be a Crowdpol test pilot! Congratulations!
Much as we’d love to bring you onto our beta version of the platform it is unfortunately not quite ready for widespread testing, though we are definitely getting there. We should be ready for our first batch of test pilots in April 2021. Until then we’re keen beans to hear from you, so why not drop us a line and tell us a bit about yourself? Stuff that is particularly useful to know what your background is and what aspect of the Crowdpol ecosystem you’d be most interested in working with. We’ll put together some groups and arrange regular video chats with different topics to get the ball rolling so you can hit the ground running as soon as we open, as it were.